Terms of Service
By using our service, you agree to the following terms of service:
- Eligibility: You must be at least 13 years old to use our service. If you are under 13 years old, you may not use our service without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Account creation: In order to use our service, you will need to create an account and provide us with certain personal information, including your name and email address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Use of service: You may only use our service for lawful purposes. You may not use our service to send spam or otherwise engage in any activity that is illegal or that violates the rights of others.
- Intellectual property: The content and materials provided through our service, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and software, are the property of our company or our licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any of this content for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of our company.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our service at any time, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to violation of these terms of service or for any other reason we determine to be appropriate.
- Disclaimer of warranties: Our service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our service or the information, content, materials, or products included on our service. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold our company and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our service, your violation of these terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing law: These terms of service and your use of our service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [State], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to these terms of service: We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time. If we make any material changes to these terms of service, we will post the revised terms of service on this page and update the "Effective Date" at the top of this page. Your continued use of our service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms of service.
By using our service, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms of service and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms of service, please do not use our service.